Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has invited applications for 422 Assistant Technicians, Operators, and other posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post on or before 01 January 2019 through prescribed format.
Ad number: 04/2018
The application process started: 13 December 2018
Last date for online application: 01 January 2019
Deadline for submission of fee: 02 January 2019
Date of Examination Started: (CBT) (Tentative): Last Week of January 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2018-19: Apply for Assistant Technician, Operator and 422 Other posts by 01 January
Post vacancy details:
Total posts: 422 positions
* Assistant Technician (Boiler): 07
* Marine Radio Assistant GD-3: 16
* Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 02
* Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 06
* Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 09
* Junior Assistant (Account): 08
* Junior Fire Supervisor: 03
* Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 16
* Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 15
* Junior Root About: 42
* Junior Security Supervisor: 06
* Junior Automotive Driver (Winch Operations): 05
* Junior Assistant Operator (heavy equipment): 21
* Junior Health Attendant: 01
* Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02
* Technical Assistant Grade-3 (Chemistry): 03
* Assistant Technician (Electrical): 23
* Assistant Technician (Electronics): 29
* Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 25
* Near Assist Technician (Machining): 02
* Junior Assistant (Material Management): 14
* Junior Assistant (P & A): 31
* Pharmacist Grade-4 (Allopathy): 01
* Assistant Technician (mechanical): 20
* Assistant Technician (Production): 108
* Security Supervisor: 4
* Assistant GD-3 (Transport): 03
* Assistant Technician (electronics): three years diploma in Electronics / Telecom / E & T Engineering. (Or) MSc Physics with Electronics.
* Technical Assistant Grade-3 (chemistry): PG degree in Chemistry.
* 3 years Diploma in Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): Instrumentation Engineering 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
* Assistant Technician (electric): 3 years degree in Electric Engineering. Ability certificate should be as an electrical supervisor.
* Security Supervisor: Graduate with a one-year relevant experience, apply the physical test.
* Assistant Technician (Cementing): three years degree in Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering.
* Assistant Technician (Production): three years degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through ONGC’s official website www.ongcindia.com from 13 December 2018 to 01 January 2019 or earlier.