Friends In today’s article, I am going to tell you How to Use Credit Cards correctly? Are you a credit card holder? If yes, then definitely read this post, because slight negligence on credit card can cause you much harm. Here I am not creating fear of credit card. Rather, I’m going to tell you how to use a credit card correctly.
How to Use Credit Cards Correctly?
The credit card has become a special thing for those people who are living outside their city. If you suddenly need something, then a credit card can be helpful for you. You get enough time to pay the price. But if the price is not paid at the right time or the delay in repaying the card bill, then this card can make trouble for you. This is the reason that many times people surrender it.
Keep These Things in Mind Until Shopping or Paying a Bill
– Before swapping a credit card, be sure to keep your pocket and upcoming salaries and expenses in mind.
– If the bank asks you to increase the credit limit, do not increase credit limit without reason.
– Submit a credit card bill at the right time.
– Instead of placing lots of credit cards of different banks, use only one or two banks’ credit cards.
– Do not raise the outstanding amount towards the next date.
– If you do not have enough money to pay the bill, then at least deposit the minimum amount. The minimum amount is the amount, after the deposit, the bank does not charge you a lower payment charge. You only have to give an interest rate.
– Always keep the credit card and bank customer care number on your mobile. If your card is lost, immediately call the customer care and block it.
– Submit the old bill before any new purchase.
– With the credit limit on a credit card, many other amenities such as travel insurance, the opportunity to avail free of airport facilities etc. are given the temptation. First of all, make sure you really need them.
– Avoid withdrawing cash from a credit card, because its interest rate may be very high, Only withdraw cash from the card in the emergency situation and make sure to pay on time. – Always check your statement and make sure all the transactions are correct.
If you liked the post, please share this post with all your friends on social media too. Apart from this, you can get information about all new posts continuously by following TTN.