Hello friends, today I’m going to tell you in this article How to Submit a Blog to Google Search Console or Google Webmaster Tool. If you have created a blog, then the first question will be raised in your mind how to bring the blog into google search. So that people can search your blog in Google. For this, it is important to submit your blog to Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools). Google Search Console is a free tool that lets you show the blog in the search engine.
Most people think that both Google Search Console and Google Webmaster Tools are separate services. I want to clarify here, both of them are the same tool, which means that the tool was first known as Google Webmaster Tools, it has now been renamed Google Search Console.
Benefits of Google Search Console
You could add your blog or website to the google search engine.
A preferred domain can be set (with https, http, www, or non-www).
Can index a blog article.
Can detect blog or website error.
Blog sitemap can be submitted.
You can choose a targeted country for your blog.
Submit a Blog to Google Search Console
1. First, go to Google Search Console and sign in with Gmail ID and password.
2. After signing in, paste the URL (Homepage URL) of your blog or website into the Search Console and click on Add A Property.
3. Now the blog has to be verified in the search console, for this, you will get two options. First is the Recommended method and the other is Alternate methods. Here I am going to tell you the easiest way to verify your site. Here you have to click Alternate methods. Under this, you will get more four verification options such as HTML Tag, Domain Name Provider, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Here you have to click the HTML Tag radio button. After that, a meta tag code will be generated in front of you.
4. You have to copy this meta tag code from here and paste it inside the <head> tag of the Blogger template.
Initially, you have to log in to blogger.
Now go to the template section and click edit html.
you’ll now have the html code of your blog open before you, You have to click anywhere within this code.
Here you have to find <head>. It usually leaves 3-4 lines in the top of the HTML code.
In case you do no longer get this code, then press Ctrl + f from the keyboard and press enter.
Now you have to paste the copied meta tag code below the < head> that will open in front of you and then click Save Theme.
5. After the theme is saved, you go to Google Search Console and click on Verify button.
You will now have a message show, where it will be written congratulations you have successfully verified your ownership of https://www.technicaltipsnazir.com/. Now you can use Search Console by clicking Continue.
Similarly, You could confirm your blog in google search console and bring your blog to Google Search.
But the Gmail ID that you have on your blog and the same mail ID has been added to that blog by purchasing a domain, then you do not need to complete this verification process. You can easily verify it by entering your blog’s URL in the Webmaster Tool, you do not need to do (step 3, 4, 5).
If you liked the post, please share this post with all your friends on social media too. Apart from this, you can get information about all new posts continuously by following TTN.