How To Enable Search Description In Blogger: Hello friends, Today we will talk about how to Enable Search Description for all Blogger post. You connect your blog to google search engine and your blog post also appears in the google search engine. However, visitors do not click on your post because the search description of your blog post, shown in the google search engine, does not show the details of the post. When visitors see the title of your post, they also read their details along with the title. google search engine shows some words of the first of the post of the blog, you can also set the words you like here. That is, in every post of the blog, you can add Search Description accordingly.
What is the Search Description?
When anyone searches related information from our website on Google, Google displays the post of our website and after the opening of the post, some details of post title are also displayed. These are the first words of the post’s details. This is called the search description.
To enable search description in every post in Blogger, you must first enable the search description of the blog’s home page, then you can enable search description for all the posts.
How To Enable Search Description In Blogger
Go to the blog’s dashboard.
- Click on “Settings”.
2. Click on “Search Preferences”.
3. Click “Edit” on the front of the Meta Tags Description.
Now a new window will open
- Click on “Yes”.
2. Here you have to write the details about your blog in “150 words”.
3. Click on “Save Changes”.
Now the option of Search description will appear on the right side of your blog.
If the option of search description is not showing in the right side of your website’s post editor, then you have to add a small code to the template of the blog.
- Go to the Dashboard > Theme > Edit HTML of your blog.
2. Now click anywhere in the code box, Press Ctrl + F or search <head>.
3. Copy the “Code” given below.
<b:if cond='data:blog.metaDescription != ""'> <meta expr:content='data:blog.metaDescription' name='description'/> </b:if>
4. Paste the “Code” below <head>.
5. Click on Save Template.
So, friends, we talked to you about this article, about the How To Enable Search Description In Blogger (BlogSpot): Meta Tag. We hope you have liked this article. If you liked this article then please like it and share it. If you have any questions or suggestions in your mind that you want to give us, then you can tell us below and you can subscribe to our Newsletter for this type of latest article.
Thank you very much for visiting this website and giving your precious time to read this post.
- Five Doubts About Blog Kya Hai You Should Clarify.
- 7 Best Free Blogging Platforms 2019
- Top 10 Free Websites for Download Blogger Templates
- How To Submit Your Website/Blog on UC News
- Free SEO keyword analysis tool – top 5 keyword tool